Affiliate Note: Hi, friends! Just a a quick reminder - some of the links on this site are affiliate links, and so I may earn a little cash on qualifying orders. It doesn't cost you anything extra, and is a nice way to help support this site! I also want to point out that I don't promote products I haven't actually tried or products that I don't trust. :)
The quick and dirty:
- I am a certified holistic nutrition consultant, living in New England, USA
- I have been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla, and still enjoy questing :p
- In high school, I cofounded a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan club, and it was awesome
- My spirit animal is a deer
- I love (LOVE) baking, which is probably evident from the recipes on this blog
- My cat’s diet is somehow more complicated than my own
- I believe that good health is ultimately supported by a good diet, and that we are all our own unique snowflakes with different dietary needs
Professional bio: Liz is a certified holistic Nutrition Consultant specializing in whole food diets, food allergies/intolerances, special diets, nutritional support for eating disorder recovery and digestive health. She has a Bachelor’s from McGill University, and a certificate in holistic nutrition from Bauman College, as well as a certificate in Ayurveda from the National Library of Ayurveda Medicine in India. She has worked as a Healthy Eating Specialist and Marketing Team Leader for Whole Foods Market, and now works with people to improve their health, diets and quality of life through holistic nutrition and an ancestral health approach to life.
Learn more about me and why I eat a low carb high fat/ketogenic diet here!
Liz can also be found creating low carb vegan and vegetarian recipes!
Less-professional bio: I’m a foodie nutrition nerd, and Certified Nutrition Consultant trying to make good food accessible and health the status quo. I believe that people should explore their own health needs for themselves, and that what works for you, might not work for me. I love food exploration, experimentation, and pretty much anything involving cooking or eating.
I graduated with honors from Bauman College’s Nutrition Consultant program, following years of interest in healthy eating and nutrition, and am now working as a nutrition consultant in the Central Massachusetts area. I love my job, and love the satisfaction I receive from helping others!
I live in a cute little apartment in Massachusetts with my fitness-geared, musician man, and our emotionally needy pets (a cat and a degu!). We keep a chemical-free house and try our hardest to eat clean while not breaking the bank completely! For more about me, check out this post at my other, more broad-based nutrition blog!